BUSINESS FINANCE MADE SIMPLE
TLC BUSINESS FINANCE
We understand that business is often all about cash flow and we believe that a TLC flexible business loan can benefit your business by:
- Improving cash flow in order to generate new business whilst waiting for payments for existing business.
- Enabling investment in improved office equipment, plant and machinery to free up your funds for day to day expenditure.
- Funding annual insurance premiums.
- Reducing your overdraft.
- Spreading repayments.
OUR BUSINESS FINANCE OPTIONS
When you are running a business there are numerous reasons (stock, cash flow, productivity improvement, asset purchases etc) for which you may need finance but what is the most appropriate product for your requirements?
- Asset finance (leasing and/or hire purchase) – finance is secured on a required asset (computer equipment, office furniture, industrial plant, cars, vans etc) which enables a larger sum to be financed at competitive rates whilst spreading the cost.
- Factoring or invoice discounting – an efficient method of raising short-term finance quickly using normal business invoices or fee notes as security.
- Commercial loans – unsecured fixed rate fixed term loans which can be used for a variety of reasons.
- Secured commercial loans – secured on property but gives access to larger sums of money that could be repaid over a longer term.
With years of experience in the lending business we can advise on the most suitable finance arrangement and source it competitively for you.